Group Long Term Care
- Nursing home health care and assisted living insurance at affordable group rates.
- Protect yourself and your employees from the often catastrophic cost of long term care.
- Reduce productivity losses that arise when employees must care for ailing family members.
- Minimum of 15 participants per practice.
This example provides a 3-year base plan of $3,000 per month Facility Only (Nursing Home) coverage* and offers your employees the opportunity to add coverage for care provided at home. To give you an idea of how affordably you could fund this basic employee protection, here are some sample monthly costs per employee based on age.
UNUM Life Insurance Company of America, established in 1848 as Union Mutual Life Insurance Company has been the nation’s leading provider of long term disability insurance since 1976, and pioneered the development of disability-based long term care insurance. UNUM America is a subsidiary of UNUM Corporation, a publicly held specialty insurance company included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
* Elimination Period 90 days. Lifetime Maximum Benefit $108,000. Premium amounts shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Request a Group Long Term Care Proposal:
To request a Group Long Term Care proposal, download the Census Form, complete and fax to Omni Group, LLC (at 225-926-6428) for preparation of a proposal for your practice.