Request a Proposal from an OMNI Representative
Did you know???
- Flood losses are not covered by regular insurance. A special flood policy must be purchased to have protection from a flood.
- Floodwaters have the power to damage not only your home and sense of security but to destroy your financial future.
- Floods don’t just happen to other people.
- Flood policies have a 30 day wait for benefits except on new property purchases.
In addition to flood insurance what other precautions do I need to take???
- Maintain photographs or videos of your valuable possessions and store in a safe place.
- Post emergency numbers by the telephone and teach children how to dial 911.
- Plan and practice an evacuation route with your family.
- Arrange with an out-of-area friend or relative to be your family’s contact should your immediate family members become separated in the event of a flood. Make sure all family members have the name and telephone number for this contact.
- Consult with plumbers, electricians and fuel providers to make your house flood as flood safe as possible.
How do I find out if my property is at risk???
- Contact an Omni representative with your property address.
For more information, please contact us.